Group fitness classes are a great way to get engaged with other members while reaching your fitness goals. The Club offers over 100 classes weekly from Les Mills BODYPUMP and Virtual classes to water aerobics, yoga, cycle and Zumba.
download the app
Have the most up to date schedule at your fingertips. Participate in Club challenges, receive notifications about last minute class cancellations and schedule changes and sign up for special events. Download the Germantown Athletic Club app! Available for iPhone and Android.
A PDF of the schedule with class descriptions is also available.
Special schedules may be in effect on holidays. Check the app or social media for revised schedules.
LES MILLS VIRTUAL
Virtual classes can be scheduled in Studio B during off peak hours or when it is not in use. Virtual classes are a great option for members who cannot make it to a live class.
how it works
- View Studio B schedule here. This schedule reflects permanent Virtual classes NOT individual reservations.
- Stop by or call the Customer Service Desk at (901) 757-7370 to confirm availability.
- Schedule the class. Let us know the type and duration of the class you would like to schedule. Most Les Mills classes are offered in 30 minute, 45 minute and 60 minute formats.
- Stop by the Customer Service Desk to let us know you are here to take the class. Once we know you are here we will help you with set up.
For more information about types of Les Mills Virtual classes offered
SEPTEBER IS NATIONAL YOGA MONTH
Sunrise Salutations - Join us every Friday in September at 6:30 am at the gazebo in Municipal Park.
Instagram Contest - September 9 to 22
Enter our contest for a chance to win a lululemon yoga mat. It's easy!
1) Follow us on Instagram @gtownac
2) Post a photo of you doing your favorite yoga pose
3) Tag us in your photo @gtownac
4) #gacyoga in your caption
Zen Ride - Saturday, September 22, 11am to 12:30pm
Celebrate National Yoga Month with this 90-minute class combining indoor cycle and yoga for a unique workout focusing on both body and mind. Participants should expect to spend about 30 minutes on the bike and 60 minutes on the mat. There is no fee for this class but we do recommend signing up on the app.