POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Club ID card is required for admittance.
- Lost cards are replaced for a fee of $10.
- Individual memberships are for those ages 19 through 61.
- Senior memberships are for those ages 62 and older.
- Renewing members are not subject to the application fee unless their membership lapses more than 60 days.
- Members must give a 60-day notice in order to cancel, downgrade or freeze their membership.
- Must be 12 years of age to be in facility without guardian supervision.
- Members receive a number of free guest passes each year. The number varies according to payment option. Free guest passes allow access to the facility. This does not include Child Care.
- Additional guest passes may be purchased.
- Members must be present when checking their guests into the Club.
- All guests must sign a waiver before utilizing Club amenities and services.
- Members are limited to 2 guests per day or one family per day.
- Guest passes expire one year after issuance.
- Guest fees for non-members ages 12 and up are $20 per day. Guest fees for non-members ages 11 and under are $10 per day.
- Guests ages 11 and under who utilize Child Care must purchase a $10 guest fee.
- Local guests may visit the Club up to 5 times. The guest must become a member if he or she wishes to visit the Club more than the allotted times.
- Guests over 16 years of age must present a government issued ID at each visit.
- Members under the age of 16 are only allowed to utilize guest pass privileges with a member 18 years of age or older.