As part of our continued commitment to make Germantown Athletic Club the best health club in the area, we will begin Phase III Renovations the week of August 21. This phase will take approximately five months and will result in a renovated upstairs lobby area, larger men's aquatics locker room, new staircase and HVAC upgrades throughout.
Details of the renovations include:
- Upstairs Lobby: new staircase, improved lounge area, customer service desk, conference space, offices, removal of current staircase and concession area
- Men's Aquatics Locker Room: additional square footage in the changing area, more lockers, new tile in the shower area
- Upstairs Bathrooms: new tile throughout
Initially, a temporary wall will be built similar to the one in Phase II. Traffic will access the right side of the downstairs hallway. This wall and other parts of the renovation will prevent access to the upstairs lobby, men's aquatics locker room, upstairs bathrooms and back stairwell.
During renovations some areas will be relocated. See temporary locations below:
- Family changing rooms, the boy's locker room and the men's fitness locker room will be available in place of the men's aquatics locker room.
- Multipurpose Room 2 (located across from Basketball Court 2) will be the temporary coffee and lounge area.
- All customer services will take place at the check-in desk.
We are excited about the upcoming renovations and will do everything possible to prevent any interruption in the services we offer. Thank you for your patience as we continue to make improvements.